Our Heritage design is a traditional Harris Tweed plaid inspired by the Scottish highlands on a thick and warm brushed wool texture polycotton fabric. Heritage is available in 7 modern colours - Duck Egg Blue, Red and White, Purple and Green, Natural Beige, Charcoal Grey, Terracotta Burnt Orange and Mimosa Yellow. Each check pattern features rustic dark grey, white and brown stripes. Suitable for farmhouse, countryside and contemporary room schemes, this shabby chic style combines well with plain, semi-plain and printed fabrics.
- Fabric Width: 140cm -
- Composition: 89% Polyester, 11% Cotton -
- Design Repeat: 35cm across x 35cm drop -
Our durable and hard-wearing fabrics are perfect for sewing, quilting and drapery material, tablecloth linen, to make curtains, drapes and window coverings, blinds, throws and blankets, cushions, hobby and craft projects or any other light domestic uses inside the home.
Design: McAlister Signature - Heritage
Composition: 89% Polyester, 11% Cotton Blend
Care Instructions: Machine Washable at a Low Heat & Slow RPM
Useable Width: 137cm wide
Pattern Repeat: 35cm across x 35cm drop
01 Aug 2020
I am happy with my purchase
I bought this fabric to make Roman blinds for the mountain home and I'm really happy. The fabric, while being synthetic with a small percentage of cotton, is "woolly" in appearance and soft and pleasant to the touch. The price was convenient because I bought with the seasonal sales and the cost of shipping to Italy was also cheap. I recommend the fabric and the seller!
- Le choix d'une sélection entraîne l'actualisation d'une page entière.
- Appuyez sur la touche espace puis sur les touches fléchées pour faire une sélection.
- Utilisez les flèches gauche/droite pour naviguer dans le diaporama ou glissez vers la gauche/droite sur un appareil mobile